Share some good news

Hello everybody,

I just wanted to share that I just received a work bonus!! :) I know it sounds silly I’m making a thread out of this, but at the beginning of the year I never would’ve thought I’d be in my dream HR apprenticeship job at the end of the year. I feel really emotional because this year has been so incredibly tough, especially with my younger brother being sectioned and my ocd spiking really badly. I told my dad and it really cheered him up as he’s been in hospital with liver cirrhosis too, I feel so grateful that all my hard work has paid off.💜 This is my first bonus too and I feel incredibly grateful, I can’t stop smiling :) not even because of the money but because they’ve been noticing how much I put into my job as an apprentice 💖

1 hour ago, OCD_Guy_UK said:

I've purchased a new ipad to replace my old ipad! That's good news in my book.

That is good news.  I went through a stressful time when I bought this new machine last year.  All the 'what ifs' spiked my OCD for a while.

7 hours ago, Summer9173 said:

Hello everybody,

I just wanted to share that I just received a work bonus!! :) I know it sounds silly I’m making a thread out of this, but at the beginning of the year I never would’ve thought I’d be in my dream HR apprenticeship job at the end of the year. I feel really emotional because this year has been so incredibly tough, especially with my younger brother being sectioned and my ocd spiking really badly. I told my dad and it really cheered him up as he’s been in hospital with liver cirrhosis too, I feel so grateful that all my hard work has paid off.💜 This is my first bonus too and I feel incredibly grateful, I can’t stop smiling :) not even because of the money but because they’ve been noticing how much I put into my job as an apprentice 💖

That’s amazing 😊