Merry Christmas!🎄

Merry Christmas you lovely lot!! I want to say thank you personally to OCD-UK for all of the support you’ve given to us all. This time last year, I wasn’t aware I had OCD, I wasn’t aware of the support groups or what CBT/ERP was either, I want to say thank you to yourselves for being such incredible support - the reason I’m on my journey to recovery. Christmas was very tough last year, but this year I’m sitting downstairs watching This Morning and my Anxiety/OCD is okay. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all ❤️🧑‍🎄 🎄 💫 

Heya, well Christmas is over folks, we did it :) I saw a lot of positive mental health awareness this year on social media today which I didn’t see as much this year which was amazing! It’s great to see that people are actually realising that you can’t just turn the mental health switch off just because it’s Christmas. I ended the day watching the Eastenders Christmas episode which I probably shouldn’t have done because it was so sad, but good exposure as I haven’t watched a full episode of anything in a year because shows give me a big sense of derealisation, a massive middle finger at OCD !!