Feeling really anxious over an incident

Hi guys, I'm feeling really anxious over an incident that just happened now. I was playing with my dog and threw his rubber ball when it hit the curb and went backwards and hit my laptop screen. I immediately panicked as my OCD is around technology and perfectionism and wiped the screen and found no problem that I can see - no mark, no crack, no screen ghosting and no dead pixels. My brain is going into overdrive, I feel so stupid and bad. Nobody else would have made that mistake. What would you all do? I feel so guilty. :( 

The thoughts I'm having are just so bad, I am shaking. Sorry to sound stupid! It might fall apart on me at any moment, couldn't it? Do I need to get it assessed by a professional? 

In all likelihood, I would not have cleaned the laptop screen. It was a ball, not uranium.

What you need to do is nothing, besides getting your mind off this non-issue and onto more important stuff.

By the way, you didn't make a mistake. 

12 hours ago, PolarBear said:

In all likelihood, I would not have cleaned the laptop screen. It was a ball, not uranium.

What you need to do is nothing, besides getting your mind off this non-issue and onto more important stuff.

By the way, you didn't make a mistake. 

Thank you. I did make a mistake, I feel stupid. Nobody else kicks a ball and let it hit their laptop? :(

48 minutes ago, SeaBreeze said:

Thank you. I did make a mistake, I feel stupid. Nobody else kicks a ball and let it hit their laptop? :(

Do you know that for sure?

9 hours ago, SeaBreeze said:

Stuff happens. Why be so hard on yourself over a little accident? 

19 hours ago, PolarBear said:

Stuff happens. Why be so hard on yourself over a little accident? 

Thank you. There is a problem with the camera, every twenty minutes or so a green flicker occurs so I am sending it off to Lenovo for assessment as I had paid for accidental protection. Worrying about if it will get there safely, will they find anything wrong or have I made it up in my head etc?