Offended by articles about OCD.

Guest OCDhavenobrain

Guest OCDhavenobrain

i am normally not easily offended atleast not when i am not running on ocd thoughts.

I was doing some searches on google and found this.

http://www.xojane.com/sex/dating-someone-with-ocd

I normally dont like those kinds of generalization clickbait articles but it was what i got when i googled "ocd and irritation and ocd".

I was offended even by the other posts because the basically are generalizations, i have ocd and i never say sorry to people about my ocd. 

the other points are what i would say is victimmentality. could be a personal opionion of my so lets get to the real real nasty thing in this craparticle. I think people should be hard on you when you dont follow theraphy and no they should not allow it. My OCD actually got worse after the years of forced schooling, when i became an adult and was able to control more. So no it is not fine of people around you to go around and accept. bull cr ap

"We're not curable.

As much as I'd love to prove this one wrong, OCD never goes away. Although it's true that some forms of childhood OCD have been found to work themselves out by adulthood, it's most likely that if you're dating someone with the disorder, then they have it for life. 

This doesn't mean certain rituals and compulsions won't disappear over time — some have for me — but if you're waiting for the day when your partner will be able to live without any symptoms, like they've just recovered from a cold, then you're living in a fairytale."

wow!! Just wow... I got so mad i wrote a mad message on facebook to her. lets see what the reply is