Is this a good/bad thing?

I just wanted to know if not showering every day is a good thing for contamination ocd, I try to not shower for several days unless I get "contaminated" or several days have gone by. But I avoid showering mostly because it takes a long time and produces anxiety...

Edited by Chipre

Chiore,

Your'e seeking re-assurance, you've been given one answer and now you're questioning whether it's the correct one or not. This is an outcry of what you are most likely constantly doing internally. The difficult challenge when confronting OCD is to go with the uncertainty. This being not just when you shower, but not continuing with your compulsions too. In time, this will mean that your problem with showering will dissapear because the quandary of how long it takes you to shower and/or prepare for it, will no longer be there. You have to start ignoring that grinding urge in your Head and say 'whatever happens happens' and get on with your Life.

Have a Great New Year if you can Mate!!

TTG,

I've had certain side-effects from Lurasidone 60mg associated taking too long though... like if more than 2 hours pass, I get the ''need to move around" effect so I gotta hurry to get to bed. I'm probably coming off this med soon hopefully