My Obsessive Compulsive Disorder about fraud.

Hello. I am 27 years old. I got scammed by someone total amount of $1300 from Internet. After that I reported this happen to the court services.  When someone there statement paper based while my telling like how it happened.  He said. Are you stupid?  Why you are sending money that you do not know? You do not even know him.  And you send money him in order to receive cheap iPhone via shipping?  After that he said this case will might be closed.  This is your fault etc. He said to me after that I left the court.   I almost waited 11 months. while my waiting to result. (like oppenent's statement. like when scammer will invite to court in order to statement)   Nothing happened.  almost passed 11 months.  While passing this time I went to courthouse several times like 10 times least in 11 months.  Nothing happened. Case still running they said. But there was no statement! I am suffered about this situtation.  Then I started to research about my fault who said while my statement.

I researched on google. And too many people's fraud case closed because of basic lie.   like in the statement of court.  Court says  No one should believe basic lie. Scammer's lie should be fair enough to believe someone.   Person every time should consider about opposite side might not send their products. etc etc.

I shocked then I thought too much.  What if it is not crime. Then I can do it too!   in order to get my money back.  I started to scam people. Because court says no one should believe basic lie right?

After my scam.  I thought I might go to jail. What if Court say to me it is also crime?

After that court invited me about I scammed person.  They asked me did you do this?  I said Yes  I did.  Then they said your court will be started in 2 months.  1 years to 5 years.

I started to crying when I went home.    I got these evidences before I started to scam.  I considered this is not crime when I use basic lie. Like court said!!!

Before these all things happened.  When I 20 years old.  When I was at bus.  I got needle stick injury.  My finger bleed.  And I realised I might be infected by HIV(aids)

I got tested almost 4 times in 6 years.  over and over.   I could not get able to study, work, focus...  When I tried to do, I     involuntarily think I might be infected aids while reading something...   I think I will die in 1-2 years. Why I am doing this?    But when I see the clean test results this makes me happy a bit.  After 4 months I am starting to think again.  I might be infected by aids. These test results might be not right.  etc.

So My question about     competence to stand trial   /    criminal capacity.  Because I realised I have OCD.   I think overthink about worthless things.  

We have mistake in our criminal codes.  Like what happened to me.  I faulted about basic lie.  I might be not sentenced.  But I want to make sure about also criminal capacity of me.

My question is.    When I got scammed someone I also started overthink. I went several times to courthouse etc.  are these obsessions?
And when I started to scam someone.  I could not able to command/will  to do.  I tried to feel comfortable to do this.   Because my obssessions was too high.  I mean when I scam to someone is this because compulsive?     What do you think guys?  If so I also have no criminal capacity.  I will show my aids test results.  My got scammed by someone court paper based statement(when OCD also started)

I mean If I also have OCD  I will not be sentenced. I want to make sure please before court start month later.

Sorry about my english skills. I am looking forward to your reply.  Thank you so much.  -Maria.

Edited by someonewhoissick

Maria, well done with the English. From what I  can understand - your fears, and post look like one OCD compulsion/rumination. Try to treat your obsessions accordingly. They may seem terrible, but they look like nonsense. Stop ruminating, checking, and move on.