Afraid my mom thinks I was looking at her boobs.

Okay...as you can tell from the title this is a bit ridiculous. Incest is a pretty common OCD theme. But anyway, I was about to go for a walk with my mom when I knocked on her door. She opened the door, had changed her clothes, and my eyes gravitated towards her chest for a minute, I think because I was making sure she was dressed (and not in the process of changing or something), if that makes sense. Anyway, I guess I was looking at the area directly above her boobs because I was worried she wouldn't be dressed or something and my eyes went to the area with the most "skin."

This happened the day before yesterday. Maybe she didn't even notice, or if she did didn't think anything weird about it. But now I feel like talking to her, telling her that I wasn't looking at her boobs. Of course that's awkward, but she knows I have OCD and would understand...what do I do?

She never said anything and has acted completely normal since then...

You're apparently the one with a problem about this, not her. Talking to her would be a compulsion. It would be done out of an attempt to reduce your anxiety. Forget about it and get on with your day.