Sign in to follow this  
LissyR

Hey! New to this and introducing myself :)

Aww thanks- we always do. Apart from last time my husband decided to drag me on a 3 mild trek around Lydford Gorge- I've never been so happy to see my car!!!

ahahah I know the feeling! reward yourself afterwards with a scone or some strawberries, mmmm I love devon, its tasty

ahahaha I'm laughing so much right now because of this conversation :laugh:

He struts round this forum like he owns the place. He needs to be knocked down a peg of two from time to time

He struts round this forum like he owns the place. He needs to be knocked down a peg of two from time to time

in fairness, until I understood how the site worked I thought you two did own it....

you two argue like an old married couple!

I get that from various different places (I like to have a good laugh wherever I am!)

I get that from various different places (I like to have a good laugh wherever I am!)

ahh fair enough

statue? this sounds ominous....

He wants to erect statues in various different cities up and down the country starting with his home town. Each will depict a different thought from the Davidian book (which will supposedly be our bible by then). The first statue will be of David in a top hat, fishing trousers, bare chested with Cuban heels and an albatross called Oswald flying around his head...

ahahah I know the feeling! reward yourself afterwards with a scone or some strawberries, mmmm I love devon, its tasty

A pint in the hotel bar was where I immediately headed!!

He wants to erect statues in various different cities up and down the country starting with his home town. Each will depict a different thought from the Davidian book (which will supposedly be our bible by then). The first statue will be of David in a top hat, fishing trousers, bare chested with Cuban heels and an albatross called Oswald flying around his head...

I'm slightly worried about my taste in art when I visualized this and quite liked the sound of it? especially the albatross. can I suggest somewhere in Bromley or Beckenham for this one because I am DESPERATE to see this :')

A pint in the hotel bar was where I immediately headed!!

ahahaha fair enough, my dad says the cider is good

in fairness, until I understood how the site worked I thought you two did own it....

PMSL really? Don't tell David- he already thinks he's superior to the rest of us!

Guest Sisyphus

You are the same age as my husband, and he gets cheek, so why shouldn't you, gramps?

Clutches heart .... Sharp intake of breath.

"They say it was hate that killed him in the end yknow"

PMSL really? Don't tell David- he already thinks he's superior to the rest of us!

ahahaha fingers crossed he wont see this then! I didn't know!! I was looking around and you guys commented on a lot of stuff so I thought you were in charge

I'm slightly worried about my taste in art when I visualized this and quite liked the sound of it? especially the albatross. can I suggest somewhere in Bromley or Beckenham for this one because I am DESPERATE to see this :')

It could be like those monkeys that have been up and down the country, that have turned into tourist attractions? David could tour with them (thus providing him with a distraction, and a regular income)

Guest Sisyphus

David?

Draconian

Vilifier

Idiotic

Dick?

Anyway, you see he doesn't deny spawning the idea?

Original.

ahahaha fair enough, my dad says the cider is good

How did you know it was cider???

Clutches heart .... Sharp intake of breath.

"They say it was hate that killed him in the end yknow"

Drama queen

Guest Sisyphus

Yeah I never liked that guy. How are we gonna get him then?

It could be like those monkeys that have been up and down the country, that have turned into tourist attractions? David could tour with them (thus providing him with a distraction, and a regular income)

all over Bristol (I think) they have statues in a trail of cows I think.... starting at paddinton

and a few years ago in Manchester they had lots of painted pig statues everywhere

ahahaha fingers crossed he wont see this then! I didn't know!! I was looking around and you guys commented on a lot of stuff so I thought you were in charge

Lol. David reckons he's kept the forums going since he joined up...

How did you know it was cider???

I was watching you....

no I didn't, it was just a lucky guess ahah

when he goes to see the first statue, Oswald the albatross could mysteriously fall down, scaring him?

If he's ignored, he'll start talking to himself...

Guest Sisyphus

Has your zimmerframe arrived yet?

Blackbird song I find lovely and relaxing. But we have these horrible chicks nested in the guttering of next doors house (I think) who make such a racket!

Funny I had a very similar conversation with the chicks nest in the guttering of next doors house about you.

"And you should hear the racket she makes on the toilet" one of them said. I defended you obviously.