Hey! New to this and introducing myself :)

Guest LissyR

all over Bristol (I think) they have statues in a trail of cows I think.... starting at paddinton

and a few years ago in Manchester they had lots of painted pig statues everywhere

I thought it was monkeys in Bristol? They've just come to Exeter!!

Guest Sisyphus

PMSL really? Don't tell David- he already thinks he's superior to the rest of us!

Oh that's just not true. Well obviiously I'm superior to you Mrsp but not the rest!

Funny I had a very similar conversation with the chicks nest in the guttering of next doors house about you.

"And you should hear the racket she makes on the toilet" one of them said. I defended you obviously.

How did you defend me pray tell?

Oh that's just not true. Well obviiously I'm superior to you Mrsp but not the rest!

You said it'd only be a week before the rest of the 'suckers' (he did specifically mention you, Lissy) signed up to his cult...

Guest LissyR

You said it'd only be a week before the rest of the 'suckers' (he did specifically mention you, Lissy) signed up to his cult...

I'm young and easily led!! he's taking advantage of my innocence! it does sound quite fun though....

Guest Sisyphus

Haha yeah, that was funny! We had a cockney family in our hotel when we went to Majorca in April. They were an interesting bunch- dad thought he was Reggie Kray, son and his friend looked like something from the Beverley hillbillies (although thought that they were the mutts nuts) then an 8 year old little girl, mum and nan!

So you're basically saying you hate anyone form London. Christ - you're not going to take that lying down are you L?!?!?
Guest Sisyphus

I'm young and easily led!! he's taking advantage of my innocence! it does sound quite fun though....

Oh you gigantic arsed ridiculous **** - I did not say that L. She's had a bad day at work and is exhibiting forum rage!
Guest LissyR

oi! I'm from south London bruv, i'll get ma crew on you? whatcha saying there? *kisses teeth* you aint so hard when im smashing your face up devon gurl

Guest Sisyphus

He wants to erect statues in various different cities up and down the country starting with his home town. Each will depict a different thought from the Davidian book (which will supposedly be our bible by then). The first statue will be of David in a top hat, fishing trousers, bare chested with Cuban heels and an albatross called Oswald flying around his head...

YEah well if there were any erect statues around we all know what you'd be doing to em. She's been on everything but the Titanic this one L.
Guest LissyR

Oh you gigantic arsed ridiculous **** - I did not say that L. She's had a bad day at work and is exhibiting forum rage!

ahahahah I'm crying with laughter right now :')

an Oswald cult could be fun though...

Guest LissyR

YEah well if there were any erect statues around we all know what you'd be doing to em. She's been on everything but the Titanic this one L.

ahahahahahaha I cant even breathe I'm laughing so much

Guest LissyR

Dairy queen.

that sounds like she walks through a field and herds of Jersey cows just bow down to her and spray her with milk as theyre graced by her presence?

Guest Sisyphus

I demand to know what my 'crazy flavours' are!!!

Well you can choose between poo and slugs, or vomit and bogeys. That's the BEST I can do for ya honey!
Guest LissyR

Well you can choose between poo and slugs, or vomit and bogeys. That's the BEST I can do for ya honey!

you must be able to think of better than that1 you can get jelly beans in those flavours!

Don't forget that Moses is young compared to David though

So you're basically saying you hate anyone form London. Christ - you're not going to take that lying down are you L?!?!?

Bleeding Norah! He's all about divide and conquer, Lissy, don't listen to him!

Guest Sisyphus

Aww thanks- we always do. Apart from last time my husband decided to drag me on a 3 mild trek around Lydford Gorge- I've never been so happy to see my car!!!

YEah I heard they had to give Lydford Gorge 6 months off after for psychotherapy.

Can I just say, David hasn't seem my derrière!

Guest LissyR

Bleeding Norah! He's all about divide and conquer, Lissy, don't listen to him!

YEah I heard they had to give Lydford Gorge 6 months off after for psychotherapy.

you guys should have a rap battle :p you can insult each other to your hearts contents then!!