Morning anxiety and living alone

Does anyone else find that they are way worse in the morning? I feel anxious when I wake up and tend to stay in bed for a long time reading about ocd before I get up.

Also, I live alone and quite far away. I am quite isolated at times. Does anyone else live alone and how do you deal with it?

Edited by kirby42
34 minutes ago, Petal said:

I experience this sweetheart. I also live alone. The worst thing you can do is stay in bed, wide awake ruminating. A therapist advised me when this happens, to get out of bed (providing it’s not early I.e. stupid o clock), have a shower and distract self go for a walk, cook something nice! Get into a good book, tv series. The more you lie there alone with your thought the thoughts the more the pain will increase. Good luck, you can do this 

This is also what my therapist used to say!!!

I am the opposite in that I am worse at night. I also live alone and used to feel like you. Now I make sure I leave the house at least once a day, it has really helped me. Time goes quicker, I feel like I achieve things, I sleep better. It took time to get to where I am as at one point in my life I was unable to leave the house.