Sign in to follow this  
Ollie46

Wayward on holiday

Hi all! Just thought I'd post because I've been feeling a bit rough and in need of sharing with those who understand.

I'm on holiday in Greece with my family at the moment, which is absolutely beautiful! And I've been very pleased with myself because for the most part, I've been on top of my OCD apart from the first two days which were quite difficult. But I also had a tough OCD day today: we all know how ocd likes to ruin holidays. I also have slipped back into bad habits of dwelling on past events that make me feel depressed or anxious, despite it getting me nowhere. It's very frustrating and it feels like I've completely forgotten how to let thoughts 'be' and not get sucked in to the compulsion cycle :( hopefully I can get it together for tomorrow 

Greece, wow! Well done on the good days. Sorry about the bad one. Hope you can really enjoy your holiday as much as you can. I went to Kos once, alone, to Mark Warner place. Had nice food & did windsurfing. In fact, I've been so lucky to have been on loads of amazing holidays. Hope you can find something you enjoy out there which makes you feel good.