OCD reverse psychology

Hello, does anyone else have this scary ocd symptom? The more I get triggered, ocd makes me stop having an urge to do physical compulsion so the I get anxiety and question myself more „why I don’t feel the urge to do a compulsion when the trigger is so strong? It probably means I like it” it gives me so much emotional pain. 

14 hours ago, ThomasOCD said:

Hello, does anyone else have this scary ocd symptom? The more I get triggered, ocd makes me stop having an urge to do physical compulsion so the I get anxiety and question myself more „why I don’t feel the urge to do a compulsion when the trigger is so strong? It probably means I like it” it gives me so much emotional pain. 

It is referred to by some people as the backdoor spike. By not engaging in the compulsions, you reduce your anxiety, so OCD has one last thing left: make you doubt the fact that you aren't engaging in safety behaviours a sign of there being some truth to intrusive thoughts. Doesn't mean it's right. Try and treat it just like every other trigger and sit with it and don't engage.