Sign in to follow this  
Dragonfruit

Tiny Success

I thought we could do with a reminder that there are some good days - even in gloomy January.

I managed to use the cutting board last night for the first time without covering it with kitchen roll first.

I know it sounds like nothing but for me it was a big step cos I haven't been able to do that for years.

Hope you are all doing OK

Keep up the good fight - we will win it :(

Like I said to Blue last week, no success is small Dragonlady....

Congratulations, SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOF TOPS

I thought we could do with a reminder that there are some good days - even in gloomy January.

I managed to use the cutting board last night for the first time without covering it with kitchen roll first.

I know it sounds like nothing but for me it was a big step cos I haven't been able to do that for years.

Keep up the good fight - we will win it  :)

28290[/snapback]

Well done Dragonfruit, I understand what a big step that is, be proud of yourself!!

Keep up the good fight - we will win it  :)

28290[/snapback]

Well done!!!!!! :) :lol:

Guest gemgem

:) well done!!!

seems its a month 4 big steps- i used a loo other than my own, at my boyf's, somethin ive not bin able 2 do 4 six months and ive only bin really ill for 18 mopnths

seems its a month 4 big steps- i used a loo other than my own, at my boyf's,  somethin ive not bin able 2 do 4 six months

28509[/snapback]

YAY!!! :(

Well done you!!

Guest gemgem
seems its a month 4 big steps- i used a loo other than my own, at my boyf's,  somethin ive not bin able 2 do 4 six months

28509[/snapback]

YAY!!! :(

Well done you!!

28602[/snapback]

big pat on each others backs!!!

(todau i let my dad use my loo too)

:):):):thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: