Thanx everyone!

Guest Joey

Hey! just logged on and found so many replies to my posting yesterday! Thank you all for your kind messages of support! Just found out that I am going to have my first CBT session on monday! Cant wait! Affraid I had to go private though. The waiting list for my area is just months long and between going back to university its even more difficult to see a therapist on the NHS!

Not sure how much its going to cost though! anyone got any ideas??? If it works though it will be more than worth it to get my life back on track! biggrin.gif

I am feeling really optomistic at the moment! which I suppose is a good thing!

I want to wish everyone else good luck who's undergoing CBT and say stick with it and do what the therapists ask you to do! Afterall they have far more experience in overcoming OCD than we do!

And after overcoming OCD I am going to raise as much money as possible for OCD reasearch and make people far more aware of the illness.

If anyone has any fundraising ideas would love to hear them!

Talk soon!

Lots of love! xxxxxxxxx tongue.gif

Guest Dragonfruit
Just found out that I am going to have my first CBT session on monday! Cant wait.....I am feeling really optomistic at the moment! which I suppose is a good thing!

64560[/snapback]

Hey Joey

That's great news - and you're right - the attitude is fab and will actually help you more than you might suppose!

Let us know how you get on on Monday original.gif