Actually feeling like I want it in the moment

At work last night one of my managers who I find attractive wanted me to clean up a certain area before closing. The issue is it felt like she kept walking close to me showing me what she wanted done & than I actually had thoughts like she liked me & that I wouldn’t of cared if she touched me inappropriately. It felt like I actually wanted it. Now I’m having severe stress over it where I can’t even sleep. Why would I want something in the moment to happen like that? There absolutely no way it was OCD if it lasted more than just seconds of feeling like I wanted something to happen. Now I feel like a sick pervert do to this.

NJ, you have been posting about this same thing for years. Go back through your posts. You'll see that you've started dozens of threads on this exact same topic. The circumstances differ, but your posts are always about believing you will do something inappropriate. 

What you are doing is not working. You've been dealing with your condition the same way for years and you're still stuck in the same place. It's not working.

If you do not change your thinking and behavior, you'll be posting the same thing five years from now. Is that what you want?

14 hours ago, NJ321 said:

There absolutely no way it was OCD if it lasted more than just seconds of feeling like I wanted something to happen.

OCD doesn't have time limits like that, there isn't a cut off point.  Try not to give in to that kind of thinking, its not helpful to your recovery.