Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

OCD Open Day / Information Roadshow - Edinburgh, Sun 18th Aug

OCDroadshow.jpg

Further Details - https://www.ocduk.org/ocd-roadshow/

Launching this year, in addition to our annual conference we will be bringing our OCD information roadshow across England, Wales and Northern Ireland throughout the rest of this year and 2020.  Our free open day / roadshows give us the opportunity to travel to parts of the country where our conference won’t reach this year and be there to offer attendees presentations, information, advice, local treatment signposting and support about Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.

Whether you have a specific question about OCD treatment or more complicated advocacy needs, we aim to offer practical advice and support on the day. We can put you in contact with local and national services, as well as recommending top self-help materials and offer our highly acclaimed information booklets for you to take away free of charge.

For those of you in the Edinburgh area please do pop in and say hello :)

I am also checking out a couple of OCD themed shows at the Fringe whilst I am up there if anybody wants to join me. 

Woooooow what a great opportunity to learn and raise awareness about OCD!!!!

OCD-UK is the best OCD charity! :thumbup:  :siterock: 

I look forward to hopefully chatting to one or two of our Edinburgh based friends this Sunday. I have the biggest and heaviest suitcase full of leaflets and booklets I have to get on the train somehow and across Edinburgh tomorrow :)