What Are Your Favourite Items Of Clothing /Accessories?

Dressing well, or alternatively just comfortably, can bring a high, a sense of well-being. 

I like, in the late spring and summer, to wear my pale blue cotton jacket over a soft print shirt, whose collar I place over the lapel of the jacket. 

Lightweight beige trousers over brown casual shoes complete the clothes. 

In the buttonhole of the jacket I like to wear an enamel badge. My favourite is in the form of naval signal flags whose message is "will you lead me to a safe haven". 

A light spritz of Hugo Boss "The Scent" male perfume adds a wonderful uplifting scent. 

A silver name bracelet and my Accurist watch complete a smart stylish and comfortable look that makes me feel confident and good. 

• 1 month later...

My favourite accessory is a chunky 24 Karat gold men's ring which I wear on my right middle finger. 

I am a fan of Jovan White Musk for men, it is a fragrance I have used for nearly two decades.

I used to really like my horse riding gear! Fitting, very comfortable, supportive on my knees, roomy and practical leather jodhpur boots, breathable cotton polo tops and a gilet in cooler weather, which left my arms free from restrictive sleeves. My riding gear was generally better quality and smarter than most of my everyday clothes, too. 

I’m a big fan of hooded sweatshirts, aka “hoodies”. The kind without a zipper and the pocket in front for your hands. They are comfortable and practical. Warm but not too heavy, the hood can handle a little rain if necessary for a short time. The pockets can keep your hands warm or store a few small things temporarily. I get a little bummed when the weather gets too warm to wear them outside ?

• 9 months later...
On 31/05/2020 at 17:51, dksea said:

I’m a big fan of hooded sweatshirts, aka “hoodies”. The kind without a zipper and the pocket in front for your hands. They are comfortable and practical. Warm but not too heavy, the hood can handle a little rain if necessary for a short time. The pockets can keep your hands warm or store a few small things temporarily. I get a little bummed when the weather gets too warm to wear them outside ?

Cannot beat a hoodie! ?

On 31/05/2020 at 17:51, dksea said:

Hoodies are only surpassed by pyjamas in comfort ?

12 minutes ago, dksea said:

It’s so cute how you Brits misspell pajamas ?

Yeh, it's like how we don't get the trunk (boot) on cars, or the sidewalk (pavement) for pedestrians. 

But I have always loved the "boardwalk". 

I was brought up on a diet of imported American TV shows and films and that helped us realise the differences between interpretations. 

High School means something somewhat different to Americans, and our refuse collection is a garbage one across the pond. 

Somehow as a kid we coped with all of the differences, and we loved them. 

7 hours ago, dksea said:

It’s so cute how you Brits misspell pajamas ?

I love the way you Americans say Asperger's = ar*e burgers. :D

And just why exactly does Charlie Brown have "sex" written on his forehead?

Edited by felix4
1 hour ago, felix4 said:

I love the way you Americans say Asperger's = ar*e burgers. :D

And just why exactly does Charlie Brown have "sex" written on his forehead?

We don’t put an R at the beginning of Aspergers, that’s just silly. 

And I don’t know what you are talking about with Charlie Brown. ?

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...